Attorney Carol Williams, Immigration Law
As an attorney who strives for results, Carol Williams delivers original solutions to problems that may seem impossible to others. United States immigration law is forever varying. Carol works hard to meet the needs of her clients, offering them individual service and valuable representation.
- Helps companies hire and retain employees who are noncitizens.
- Counsels companies requiring help with I-9 compliance, H-1B audits, E-Verify requirements, and defense of Department of Justice investigations relating to employment discrimination.
- Helps to reunite family members in the USA.
- Helps individuals obtain a green card or United States citizenship.
- Helps individuals apply for a passport.
- Former Adjudications Officer at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) at its headquarters in Washington, DC
- Worked on policy, drafting regulations, and monitoring pending legislation.
- Worked with several large immigration practices that represented a variety of industries, including: IT, automotive, manufacturing, hospitality, education, healthcare, construction, retail, telecommunications, and entertainment.
- The District of Columbia bar
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor from the George Washington University Law School