Attorney Dusty Branson, Branson Law, LLC
Attorney Dusty Branson is a Trust and Estate Attorney with experience in small business and corporate law, public relations, estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, and fiduciary representation. He began his legal career as an attorney for a private bank where he initially served as legal counsel and co-managed the bank investment portfolio. He subsequently established a trust department and served as the director of the trust division as well as chair of the trust committee and trust investment committee. Dusty entered private law practice with the founding of his law firm in 1985.
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Estate and Gift Tax
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Representation of Heirs, Beneficiaries, Executors, Trustees, Guardians, Conservators
- Emory University School of Law|1979-1982
- Georgia State University|1975-1978
As an integral member of the community, Mr. Branson has served in various positions.
- President of the local chapter of the Heart Association
- AMC Cancer Research Center
- Board member of the Combined Health Appeal
- The Georgia Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation
Clients in the non-profit sector have included:
- The National Office of the Arthritis Foundation
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Numerous private educational institutions
- Attorney|Branson Law, LLC|1985-Present
- Bank Lega Counsel, Trust Department Director|Rabun County Bank|1982-1992
- Charitable Estate Planning Attorney|Calder P. Sinclair & Associates|A. Hiller Branson & Associates|1985-1986
Atlanta Legal Experts is sponsored by Peachtree Offices, providing Virtual Receptionist.