Attorney Jordan Hendrick, Stout Kaiser Matteson Peake & Hendrick, LLC
Attorney Jordan Hendrick began his legal career in 2004 as a general practitioner, working on a variety of litigation matters, though primarily focusing on criminal defense where he represented indigent citizens who could not afford to provide for their own counsel. Through this experience, Jordan honed his skills as an advocate and trial lawyer while providing an important community service.
From there, Jordan transitioned his practice over the years to specialize in family law and domestic issues. Jordan worked as an associate for a prominent family law firm in Marietta, Georgia, where he was lead counsel on countless family law matters throughout the Metro Atlanta area.
Jordan joined the firm Stout Kaiser Matteson Peake & Hendrick, LLC, as a partner in July 2011 and currently leads the firm’s Domestic Relations Practice.
Jordan’s clients appreciate his practical advice and reasonable approach to solving complex and personal domestic cases. Jordan is committed to working with his clients to find sensible, creative, and cost-effective solutions to help ease the emotional burdens family law cases so often involve. As amicable settlement is not possible in every case, Jordan is also a proficient litigator who has successfully tried a variety of family law cases, including child custody cases, in front of numerous judges across Metro Atlanta. Jordan has also had the opportunity to orally argue on behalf of a client before the Georgia Supreme Court resulting in a reversal of the trial court’s legally erroneous decision. As a further result of this victory, the Supreme Court drafted an important decision clarifying the law on interpretation of divorce settlement agreements. DeRyke v. Teets, 288 Ga. 160 (2010).
Attorney Jordan Hendrick Memberships
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law Sections of the Atlanta, DeKalb and Cobb County Bar Associations
- Licensed to practice before the Georgia Supreme Court
- Licensed to practice before the Georgia Court of Appeals
- Licensed to practice before all state and superior courts in Georgia
- Licensed to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 – Jordan was recognized as a “Georgia Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2014 – Jordan was recognized as one of Georgia’s “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend Magazine
- 2014 – Jordan was named a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Georgia under the age of 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys